Sunday 26 May 2013

Seven Deadly Sins Beauty Tag



1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?




My most inexpensive beauty item is Johnson’s refreshing face cleanser which is part of their face care range and cleans away impurities and all make-up, it’s incredible though, it cost two pounds at the most but it smells really wonderful and clean and leaves your face really smooth and refreshed. I really love it. I would bathe in it if I could.
My most expensive is probably my Urban Decay oz palettes I think, they cost 35 pounds each, but they are packaged so prettily and you get 8 eyeshadows in each, a saturated lip colour and a 24/7 eyeliner. I love them, the Theodora palette contains a lot of natural colours too which I don’t have and the Glinda palette has a great selection of pretty pastel and brights that are really ideal for spring and summer. And then there is the Sigma Resort palette,Ii always spend stupid amounts of money on eyeshadow palettes, they are my one weakness, that and Cookie Dough, and Galaxy chocolate and Pringles. . . Now that the sun is finally shining!

2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?

I have a love/hate relationship with eyeliner, because I am so obsessed with watching tutorials and I always notice other girls' makeup and I think eyeliner really adds to it. Those perfect people with their rimmed eyes just look so effortless, and I can't apply it. I can't, not even normal pencil liner, or liquid or gel. I suck at it in fact. And this frustrates me, I can do my lower water line but not the top one. It really bothers me, only once have I been able to apply it and I was in shock for at least ten minutes.

As for what product has been the hardest to get, well, I watch a lot of Youtube tutorials and have just immersed myself and my debit card into all these incredible, must-have products that these Youtubers have introduced me too, and there are some palettes that I can’t get like Lorac palettes or most things from Sephora that doesn’t have a stand in Debenhams. Like Sigma products I can only get from Beauty Bay and it’s just a pain.


3. GLUTTONY: What is your most delicious beauty product?

I have this delicious tub of lip balm, it comes in a small pot and the scent is of vanilla and cream, it also tastes amazing as well as giving a good shine to your lips. I have ran out of the tub, but I got it as part of a gift set a few Christmases ago with vanilla and cream scented everything, it was so good. Good times, man, good times. But then, I very recently bought coconut scented oil a couple of days ago and have literally just been rubbing it into my skin every ten minutes, it smells incredible. I think I am addicted, need to stock up.

4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?

I never tend to wear full-on makeup in my every day life, I always wear mascara, eye shadow, and sometimes I apply foundation or a tinted BB cream. So I can skip a lot, especially contouring I rarely apply blusher because with my brown skintone I think you have to find the right shade so you don't look like an idiotic clown, and I only recently bought a bronzer.

5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self-confidence?

It honestly depends on the day, I think foundation can give you confidence, but usually I hate the idea of a layer of something thick on my skin, so I tend to go for the lighter coverage ones. I love eyeshadow, it adds a bit of colour to my face, because my entire self is just varying shades of brown minus the black hair, I love playing around with eye makeup and mascara of course is a must. I think all in all, it definitely the lashes, I curl and comb through my lashes before applying mascara and that makes me feel a lot better about my appearance.



6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Erm, tall, funny, I really think being just funny and goofy and kind can make someone really attractive, so sense of humour is really important. I like guys who are quite open and easy to talk to, I hate being the one who has to keep the conversation going, I like guys who just have things to say and are interesting, and of course being hot and intelligent helps. Being Ryan Gosling would help even more :)



7.ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?

Well, that’s kind of a weird question, I’m not very hard to buy for, I don’t mind fragrances. I would quite like a good solid pack of make up brushes, because mine are all jumbled, so I would like a nice varied set of say every brush you could ever even think of. But then my sister got a whole lot of makeup for her birthday from one of our recently married cousins, and they were really cute she got little eyeshadow palettes and creamy lipsticks and mascara, so anything really. Anything. I’m not like my Dad you won’t have to spend an entire afternoon in Debenhams trying to find me a gift!.

No comments:

Post a Comment