Saturday 25 May 2013

Made In Chelsea Style: Louise Thompson

Ignoring her epic ability to cry at the drop of a hat, I swear her tears could hydrate the whole of Africa, I love her style. It's very simple and chic and best of all, easily accessible. She wears mostly oversized jumpers, collared shirts, or embellished collars with leggings for the day. And at night-time she mixes it up a little with figure-hugging white dresses or an LBD occasionally paired with a sparkly blazer.
The thing I most admire about er however is her God-given ability to accessorise, she manages to make the simplest ensembles look like haute couture simply by pairing it with statement necklaces and stackable rings. I love it. Her look appears very effortless from her clothes to her minimal makeup where her adorable freckles show through (why don't Indians have freckles, WHY?!). This was jut a short post, and here's a video of some o her best style moments. I hope you get some inspiration. Please comment, I hope you guys like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment