Tuesday 21 May 2013

Very First Post: Short Introduction :)

Hello all you lovely people,

This is my face:



My name is Kiran, I am an eighteen year old Indian girl (soon to be nineteen!!) who attends the University of Warwick as a first year Psychology undergraduate. I absolutely love clothes, make-up and anything cute or pretty. So I thought I would just, like a typical 21st century child, share everything I love with the world. So my posts will be about what I've bought lately, make up reviews, I absolutely love eyeshadows, so there will be a lot of palettes and swatches on this blog. Be prepared. But obviously, I am aware that there are a million other blogs like that and I follow some of them myself, so to make things a little bit different, I'll probably post anything that inspires me also, whether it be a quote, a book, a film, any suggestions would be welcome. I hope you like it and that you don't get bored, I'll endeavour to keep things interesting for you guys. I should probably mention that I am obsessed with food too, so if i post pretty meals which I probably will just indulge me, and with that I am going to eat some lovely food at Nando's (which will be in my next post most likely). Thank you and I will post again soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment