Wednesday 10 July 2013

New Plans!

Hello, my sweets. So I have officially decided to suck it up and start getting creative. There is so much I want to do and I can be shy and wallow in the corner effectively pissing my summer away or I can get up of my ass and take action. So first step, I created a new Twitter account because underneath all this bravado I don't want anyone in my life to know about this online identity at least until I am sure I am not getting destroyed by keyboard warriors.

My name is @KiranK9ful and I would appreciate it if you would follow me, it would make my year let alone my day. I will post a link at the bottom for ease of access. I have also decided to start with YouTube because damn it, it looks like fun and what harm can it do? So please support me if you give the tiniest damn about it, if not, I apologise for bothering you with the internal struggle I have been battling with for the better part of two seasons. It would give me endless joy to have your support. I will upload my first video here, which is bound to be a shambles and then I will post a link to a vlog channel which will contain a lot of my Paris videos. I will post about the rest of the Paris trip tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, it's just been hectic meeting friends and everything. So thank you for reading.

Here is my profile: https://twitter.com/KiranK94ful

Thanks so much. Happy Tuesday! And now I am off to eat dinner, which is a Peri Peri burger and fries. Yum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment