Wednesday 31 July 2013

My New Obsession

So I haven't been posting a lot lately and this is all due to discovering all these crazily awesome apps on my new iPhone and also in part looking for cute little cases for said iPhone. I have about twenty saved on my shopping feed, I am being good and have decided to wait until my next installment o the beautiful thing which is student finance. I have a while to wait unfortunately. But in the meantime I favourite new discovery and consequent obsession is Instagram, unless you have been living under a rock for the last few years or have no Internet access or technology whatsoever which in that cases you wouldn't even be reading this, I assume you know what Instagram is. And if you don't you should because its awesome. I can't fully encapsulate in words the joy it brings me to find a filter for my photos, it makes me insanely happy and can completely transform an otherwise ordinary photograph. Don't get me wrong there is a lot of people on there that bore the total crap out of me but apart from that its quite a fun distraction. I frequently find myself on trains so instead of casually playing Subway Surfer, which is another of my obsessions, it's quite easy to kill time perfecting your latest picture and thinking of hash tags. Who knew hashtags would be so marketable and transferrable in social media? 

I warn you all though, it is hopelessly addictive, and you don't get judgement for people when you start taking photos of the most inconsequential things but I say screw them. The older generation can suck it, I was in Asda yesterday and I was taking a Snapchat to send to one of my close friends all is wanted was to say that she had sent me the same snap thrice so I took a picture of the closest thing which was a bowl of quite tasty pasta and the cooks in the cafe were flabbergasted and thought I was retarded most likely, I just glared at them for their judging eyes and hopefully they will be more accepting in the future. So as long as you are prepared to put up with that you'll be fine, my friend I was with at the time wittily and yet quite harshly told me no to worry about it we won't have to deal with their judgement when the older technophobic generation die out, that felt a tad mean though but I suppose she has a point.

Anyway so this post is basically to shamelessly broadcast my account. And gig you a snapshot of my pictures but also to find another way to interact with you guys. I still am not entirely sure if any of you read this blog as you all firmly refuse to comment or reach out to me in any way. However, everyone and their son has an Instagram account as far as I am aware so if you follow me or comment below with your Instagram name I would happily follow you and check out your pictures I would love to see your accounts if you have one. Thank you for reading again and her is a look at my account. Lots of love. 



I have bought a lot of stuff recently and I am going to start selling some stuff I never wear or no longer wear on eBay, I am a size 8 so I will do a post of what I plan to sell and if any of you are interested I will give you first refusal. Thanks again ❤ xxx

1 comment: