Saturday 20 July 2013

BLUE VANILLA

Hey guys, so I have basically just been shopping recently and waiting for my phone to arrive. I went out last night with some of my school friends and had so much fun getting ready. Earlier in the day me and a friend went shopping and we each bought some makeup to try out. Lately, I have been looking at lipsticks it is the one thing I am quite iffy about. I usually just put on some sheer gloss or a lip balm and then I am good to go, but I know that Urban Decay are releasing a range of lipsticks consisting of 22 different shades and with matching lip pencils. Urban Decay is one of my absolute favourite make-up brands for eye shadow, they really do excel in this area they have the most gorgeous varied shades and they are incredibly pigmented and show up on all skin tones excellently, but I am not a fan of a lot of their other products. Their Moondust eyeshadows are too die for.

However, I am interested in their lipsticks and they are out in the UK on 5th August, I find it hard to get a shade suited to me so I am happy and excited to look at such a range. I have heard the formula is creamy and feels luscious on your lips and is highly pigmented. So I will let you know when I check that out.

So far, though, Rimmel has stood out for me in terms of their lip products. I love their Apocalips range, the applicator is the perfect shape and colours such as Galaxy and Celestial look amazing on all races, my friend bought Big Bang which is a strong red she literally only dabbed it cautiously on her lips and it came up really well, a great red. Their 1000 Kisses Lip Tint is incredible too, it smells and tastes amazing it's very subtle and consequently perfect for day wear and there is a handy little balm on the other end. I bought Galaxy Apocalips and the new Maybelline mascara, the plush one in turquoise packaging. It's a nice big wand which is my preference. I also got the matte foundation from Collection for £2.99 which I think is a great price, I got it in Almond and as I have oily skin I tend to only use matte foundations.

Finally onto the title of this piece as my phone arrived today I shot off to all the high street shops looking for pretty, relatively inexpensive cases and found a bright pink one with white butterflies from New Look. While I was there, a stand caught my eye with the loveliest clothes and I picked up a pretty red dress and twisted the tag to read Blue Vanilla. From what I have seen in New Look their clothes are fantastic they are fun and fancy as well as cute and quirky you could wear them during the day or on a night out, their pieces are so versatile. So I really recommend them, I love wearing white in the summer as it reflects heat it is also a pretty colour to wear in the sun and Blue Vanilla had halter tops, lace embellished shirts and flirty flippy little dresses.

This is the dress I got and I absolutely love it I would wear it every day if I could. Thank you for reading and I will post more soon, I promise. In other news I am on Instagram my username is kiranjeetkaur19 so follow me if you like if you comment on any of my posts I will happily follow you back. Lots of love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment